AUGUST 8, 2023
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may store certain information you submit with respect to the Software Product, as well as certain information we collect in connection with your use of the Software Product.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Software Product’s functionality, improve the Software Product’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Software Product, provide feedback to you and to Licensor, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Software Product, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
- Communications: When you provide us with contact or user information via email, or when you enter contact or user information into our Software Product, you are opting in to receive communications from the Software Product itself, or from a third-party service provider that sends communications (such as emails or in Software Product messages) on behalf of the Software Product. You can manage certain communications preferences but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from the Software Product. If you exchange messages with us through the Software Product, we may store them in order to process and deliver them. If you contact us via email, we may log your email address, network carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed.
We may contact you with messages about your use of our Software Product, and our products. We also may notify you of matters related to your use of our Software Product and our products via the Software Product, via email or the other communications software you are using.
- Software Product Activity: We may store information about your use of the Software Product, such as your activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the date and times of your communications using our Software Product. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Software Product, such as your OS type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Message Data: Message Data is the information we collect when you submit a message or request via the Software Product or email, or when you enter the data into our Software Product, such as: contact or authentication information, phone numbers, email addresses and related data. We use Message Data as described in this privacy statement.
- Message List. We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services. Additionally, Licensor may hire a third party to send messages via the Software Product to you on our behalf.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable physical, electronic and administrative measures designed to secure the information you submit to the Software Product from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. When you conduct business on the Software Product, Secure Socket Layer Technology (“SSL”) encryption technology is utilized to protect your personal information during data transport. We do not store any credit card information. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. While we strive to protect the information you submit to the Software Product, we cannot guarantee or warrant that such information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, as the case may be, will be completely secure. Therefore, the provision of such information is done at your own risk. We shall have no liability for disclosure of the information you submit to the Software Product due to errors, omissions or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
When you create an online account on the Software Product and become a registered user, you will be asked to provide an accurate email address and create a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and are urged (i) not to share your password or account information with others, (ii) to use a secure mobile device, and (iii) to change your password from time to time. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of a password, please contact us as set forth below.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings but doing so may affect your ability to use the Software Product. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
5. Third Parties
When you provide us with contact information via email, or when you enter the data into our Software Product, you are opting in to receive communications from the Software Product itself, or from a third-party service provider that sends communications on behalf of the Software Product. Notwithstanding the above, we do not share your personal information with third parties. The Software Product may contain links to unaffiliated third-party websites or applications. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
6. Controlling Your Personal Data
The Software Product will be able to identify you when you include personal information in the content you submit to our Software Product via email, or when you enter the data into our Software Product. You may access and edit the information that is stored in your user account on this Software Product by signing or logging in on the Software Product. You may also request to access, correct or delete information that you have provided to us at any time by signing or logging in on the Software Product or by contacting us using the contact information below.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Software Product are only private to the extent that you keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether you publicly post a message that was sent to you. Similarly, the Software Product may also access such messages in the course of investigations relating to Software Product use.
7. Data Retention
The Software Product is intended for adults and is not directed to children or minors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors under 18. If you become aware that a child or minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at the contact information below. If we become aware that a child or minor under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Dispute Resolution
424 E. Central Blvd. #716
Orlando, FL 32801
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. We comply with the EU & Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Frameworks as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. We will respond to requests relating to personal data within 30 days. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://export.gov/safeharbor.